Cage Code: 8DAA9
We are the only crisis management organization that is focused on simultaneously securing the safety and health needs of our clients. Our U.S. Special Forces trained professionals work together with our licensed medical professionals to secure travel, conduct global medical evacuations, provide remote private healthcare, and offer advanced training and private security to government, military, and private organizations.
As an organization we value our clients privacy and adhere to the strictest protocols of discretion. We care about the details of our client’s needs. First we listen to our clients needs, then offer not just a few options to basic packages, but rather create a completely customized engagement that we develop in partnership with our client's. We don’t think in terms of serving product categories, we execute successful solutions and it does not end there we always go back to check on our client's to see how successful results are and if any other customizations are needed. Always ensuring that our clients needs are exceptionally met.
• Evacuated Americans out of Syria, Iran, and North Korea
• Relieved the US embassy during the civil war in South Sudan
• Provided medical support during the US Embassy’s evacuation from Libya
• Wrote the US Government’s medical support plan for the 2016 Rio Olympics
• In 2015, executed the largest biocontainment evacuation ever conducted
• Coordinated medical response for seven hurricane landfalls, three catastrophic
• Wrote business continuity plan for a community college that was successfully executed during an active shooter event
• Conducted risk management and executive protection in South America
Our Mission is to provide safety and security to bring peace of mind globally. We permit our clients to concentrate on their passion for adventure, travel, and emerging markets while providing education and coverage: one family, one company, and one expedition at a time.