Signed in as:
Senses-Look-Listen-Safety (SLLS) Course
Why Would Someone Follow Me? I'm Nobody
It's not just agents that get tailed. Law enforcement doesn't usually waste time and resources following random people but any of the following people could want to follow you: Private detectives, angry exes, friends or family of exes, or even that guy you accidentally cut off changing lanes a few miles back may have been following you this whole time, whether for your belongings, to scare you, or worse, hurt you.
How it works:
* Careful tissue preparation and sourcing – Cadaver are carefully prepared using a patented formula and warmed whole or substitute blood for best possible experience. Cadavers are sourced according to tissue criteria available and according to clients training needs.
* Fully managed perfusion – Perfusionist use a pulsatile pump to control heart rate, stroke volume and blood pressure to enable training outcomes and so medics can focus on training.
* Flexible Options – Cadavers are prepared and enabled to be used for multiple days, multiple cadavers, use in a fixed facility or in a field environment, use day or night. Call or email us for a free consultation or for more info.
* Hyper-realistic: use of patented technology to re-animate tissue and circulatory function.
* Versatile: can support a wide array of critical skills and specialties in one model.
* Cost Effective: price efficient, we come to you, saving cost from lost RVUs and TDY/TAD.
* Efficient and Capable: can be used multiple times over multiple days and suited for research or training within all Roles or Care.
· DOES NOT CAUSE SWELLING
· NO LEAKAGE
· USE MUTLIPLE TIMES
· USE OVER MULTIPLE DAYS
Re-animated tissue technology allows trainees to experience a pulse, blood pressure, and life- threatening hemorrhage while learning techniques for trauma and surgical intervention.
Every responder from non-medical, civilians, trauma surgeons can train critical lifesaving skills.
Give yourself and your loved ones peace of mind and health!
COVID Test in the comfort of your own home or business.
Buy online or instore at 5901 Beverly Hill St, Suite D, Houston, TX. 77057.
Gray Ghost Solutions (G2) is the only crisis management organization that is focused on simultaneously securing the safety and health needs of our clients. Our U.S. Special Forces trained professionals work together with our licensed medical professionals to secure travel, conduct global medical evacuations, provide remote private healthcare, and offer advanced training and private security to government, military, and private organizations.
As an organization we value or clients privacy and adhere to the strictest protocols of discretion. We care about the details of our client’s needs by offering not just a few options to basic packages, but by creating a completely customized engagement that we develop in partnership with you. We don’t think in terms of serving product categories, we execute successful solutions.
At the intersection of medicine, risk, adversity, and complexity, G2 is uniquely qualified to provide solutions.
-Aric Gray, Founder
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
5901 Beverlyhill Street, Houston, Texas 77057, United States
09:00 am – 06:00 pm
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday - Sunday
Open according to trainings scheduled.
* For more on how to contact us click on the "More" tab and click "Contact Us"